California Capital Access Program or CalCAP is a loan program run by the California Pollution Control Financing Authority.
Because of the way the program is funded,
"financial institutions are more comfortable lending to businesses and typically offer more favorable terms than the business would otherwise qualify for."
· Over 14,000 GVWR
· 2007 and newer CARB compliant diesel engine technology
· Diesel Exhaust Retrofits
· Loans or Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC) leases can be short or long-term
· The maximum loan amount is $5 million
· Fleet size must be 0-10 on-road heavy-duty diesel vehicles at the time of loan
· Business vehicle usage must affect California air quality 51%
· Small business under U.S. Small Business Administration guidelines
· 100 employees or less
· Annual revenue must be $10 million or less
· Apply to a Participating Financial Institution for a loan or TRAC lease